Flexible commercial gas maintenance contracts
ICS offer flexible contracts tailored to your business needs, rigorous safety checks as standard, and proactive management of the servicing and certification schedule. What’s more, all call outs are covered, so you won’t ever need to worry about hidden charges.
What to expect from your ICS maintenance contract:
- Regular inspection of all gas installations and appliances
- Gas Safe registered engineers
- Dedicated in-house account management team
- No hidden call out charges
- Compliance with the latest safety regulations
- Flexible contracts
- Trustworthy pricing
- Proactive certification scheduling
SERVICE CHECKSWHY IS GAS MAINTENANCE SO IMPORTANT?
It’s mandatory for industrial and commercial gas installations and appliances to be checked at least once a year to ensure they are in good working order, safe and compliant with all UK workplace safety regulations.
- Are there are any leaks or potential leaks?
- Is the equipment clean and free of debris?
- Is it set correctly, or does it need to be adjusted so that the gas is burning correctly?
- Is the equipment suitable for the environment?
- Is it fitted securely and connected to the gas pipework in the proper manner?
- Is there sufficient and suitable ventilation?
- Are all flues, chimneys and safety devices functioning correctly?
Our qualified and experienced engineers will be able to provide an instant diagnosis on site. We will repair this during the visit where possible and in situations where additional parts are required we will ensure these are ordered immediately to make sure you always receive a timely solution.
SEE OUR WORKPORTFOLIO
We’ve provided gas-service solutions to a range of industries across England. Here’s just a few.